• Subscribe
  • What's your go-to response when someone asks, "So, are you profitable yet?"

Simon🍋
    7 replies

Replies

Ingmar Klein
    Launching soon!
    My go-to response: "We're doing well. Concentrating on expanding our business effectively at the moment! While making a profit is crucial to us too; our main focus is, on growing the business and ensuring our customers receive value."
    Scar Qin
    Buffup.AI
    Launching soon!
    I will respond by saying we're focused on growth and building a solid foundation right now. Profitability is a goal, but we're investing in our future to ensure long-term success.
    Jessica Young
    Haha, I usually say something like 'We're laser-focused on delivering amazing value to our customers right now. Profits will follow as we scale!' It's a diplomatic way to sidestep the question while still sounding optimistic about the future. 😉 Anyone else have a go-to line that works well?
    Alexander James Miller
    I usually say something like "We're not focused on profitability right now. Our priority is delivering an amazing product and experience for our customers. The profits will follow once we nail that. We have strong investor backing to see us through this growth phase."
    Nicholas Ryan Carter
    I usually say something like 'We're focused on growth and delivering value to our customers right now. Profitability is the goal, but it takes time to get there when you're scaling.' Gotta keep it real but positive, ya know?
    Nancy Le
    My go-to response when someone asks, "So, are you profitable yet?" is to say, "We're working towards it, but we're not there yet. We're focusing on growing our business and improving our products and services. Profitability is a long-term goal, and we're making progress towards it."