What's your go-to tool for storing ideas or drafts?

Lalit Pandey
28 replies
I used to do it on evernote, then moved to Notion and use google docs currently. What's your tool of choice?

Replies

Ferenc Forgacs
I used Evernote to collect my ideas for years, then I moved them to trello. I used that for about three years and started to move to Notion as it became more and more my second brain. Moving to a different tool time to time was also a great opportunity to review my ideas and have a great laugh on the really stupid ones 😄
Sean Song
Obisidian is the tool I use since 2 years ago. The best thing is tags and links to connect all your ideas.
Ezzat Suhaime
@lastyprsfe Yeah, it's pretty bare. You think I should get something like notion?
Gurpinder Singh
Google Keep is a great tool to have all my notes and ideas with me while on phone, or on my pc
Lalit Pandey
@gurpinder_singh Yes, but what I didn't like was how overwhelming it gets with google. There's Keep, reminders, notes & calendar and all of these don't even work together. It got confusing for me.
Vincent
I draw them with paint.net
I used to use evernote - but i am thinking of chainging to notion these days
Wiktoria Jaszcza
How do you like using google docs? Does it allow you to organize your resources in a handy, easy-to-use way? For me it's Notes.
Launching soon!
My go-to tools for ideas storing are Google keep, Pinterest and Notion.
Lalit Pandey
@qudsia_ali How do you use Pinterest for that?
Enola VEDOVOTTO
I just use the notes on my phone because my ideas come from anywhere
Lalit Pandey
@enola_vedovotto Are you in the Apple Ecosystem completely?
Marie Lacroix
Been happy with the Zenkit Suite (https://zenkit.com/en/) for years now 🙂. I'm making alot of notes on the go so the offline-access comes in handy. With the integration of the other Zenkit apps, I'm able to turn my notes into tasks in a kanban board or to do list. I don't need to switch between different software, I have all that I need in one place. (Using it both privately and at work)