What's your go-to tool for storing ideas or drafts?

Lalit Pandey
28 replies
I used to do it on evernote, then moved to Notion and use google docs currently. What's your tool of choice?

Replies

Wiktoria Jaszcza
How do you like using google docs? Does it allow you to organize your resources in a handy, easy-to-use way? For me it's Notes.
Ferenc Forgacs
I used Evernote to collect my ideas for years, then I moved them to trello. I used that for about three years and started to move to Notion as it became more and more my second brain. Moving to a different tool time to time was also a great opportunity to review my ideas and have a great laugh on the really stupid ones 😄
Sean Song
Obisidian is the tool I use since 2 years ago. The best thing is tags and links to connect all your ideas.
Ezzat Suhaime
@lastyprsfe Yeah, it's pretty bare. You think I should get something like notion?
Gurpinder Singh
Google Keep is a great tool to have all my notes and ideas with me while on phone, or on my pc
Lalit Pandey
@gurpinder_singh Yes, but what I didn't like was how overwhelming it gets with google. There's Keep, reminders, notes & calendar and all of these don't even work together. It got confusing for me.
Vincent
I draw them with paint.net
I used to use evernote - but i am thinking of chainging to notion these days
Launching soon!
My go-to tools for ideas storing are Google keep, Pinterest and Notion.
Lalit Pandey
@qudsia_ali How do you use Pinterest for that?
Enola VEDOVOTTO
I just use the notes on my phone because my ideas come from anywhere
Lalit Pandey
@enola_vedovotto Are you in the Apple Ecosystem completely?
Marie Lacroix
Been happy with the Zenkit Suite (https://zenkit.com/en/) for years now 🙂. I'm making alot of notes on the go so the offline-access comes in handy. With the integration of the other Zenkit apps, I'm able to turn my notes into tasks in a kanban board or to do list. I don't need to switch between different software, I have all that I need in one place. (Using it both privately and at work)