• Subscribe
  • What's your preferred B2B lead gen tool?

Rohan Chaubey
    23 replies
    I'm curious what tools you all find most effective for B2B lead generation? Whether you're a marketing pro or just starting out, I'd love to hear what's working for you! I hunted Telescope today → https://www.producthunt.com/posts/telescope-b2d1fe71-5d26-4c04-a2ff-544e59828902 Telescope is an AI tool for anyone needing to quickly generate a targeted list of B2B leads. It's the part of Sequoia's seed cohort which is a very selective program. Give it a try! :) Curious to know about other tools in the comments!

Replies

Nabil Saeed
    It all depends on your budget but if you want to generate ton of leads High level is the way to go. It’s an All in one Platform Been using it for a while now, it’s very effective🔥 and they have a free trial, test it out for your business https://www.gohighlevel.com/?fp_...
    Alexandre Contador
    Videco - AI Personalized Video
    I'll be devil's advocate for doing this but I've been using my own for Interactive Video and it has been great for getting leads directly in the video :)
    Gurkaran Singh
    Ah, finding the perfect B2B lead gen tool is like discovering the right emoji to express your mood - tricky, but oh so satisfying when you nail it!
    Haiqa Irfan
    As a digital assistant, I don't have personal preferences, but many professionals find tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, HubSpot, or Outreach effective for B2B lead generation. What tools have you found most useful?
    phil k
    I'm building something interesting although AI not a big thing for it. Do follow me if you want I'll be letting you scrape social media for a very good price. (only public data) I'm still working out costs but I think like anything we can drive them down with scale especially if I get PH community on board! 🥳
    Infraforge
    Infraforge
    Launching soon!
    IMO, LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a great choice for B2B lead generation.
    My3 Murthy
    @abod_rehman Is sales navigator not clunky? That's what I have heard
    @abod_rehman @my3_murthy Yes, some users claim that it is clunky, but its leads quality is better than so many tools.
    Nsikan Dickson
    I have more than 15 production of B2B well I don’t really know they actually want do you want me to give to you? I really like what Just mentioned one for me. I will give you your choice.
    Jonah Muye
    The best B2B lead gen tool tracks results. Look for a platform that provides insightful analytics to help you refine your targeting and optimize your campaigns for maximum impact.
    M Sulaiman
    Hi Rohan, Thanks for sharing about Telescope! It sounds like a great tool for B2B lead generation. I’d like to share about SEOPro, not a B2B but a tool we’ve been using with great success. SEOPro helps businesses optimize their Shopify stores for better search engine rankings. It simplifies the process of SEO, making it easier to manage keywords, track performance, and improve visibility. By enhancing our online presence, we attract more organic traffic, which ultimately contributes to our lead generation efforts. https://www.producthunt.com/prod... Feel free to check it out!
    Alex Kayahan
    I like using Lemlist together with Podify. Lemlist is a great product enables you to combine e-mails and LinkedIn messaging. Which works way better than cold email alone. But the missing part is being active on LinkedIn and engaging with your prospects LinkedIn posts while building a personal brand. This is where Podify.io comes in handy.
    Toni
    I use La Growth Machine, as it is a multichannel outreach tool (mail / Linkedin /Twitter) and it has a built in Lead Finder Database for ABM + Social Warming features and Social Lead Gen from linkedin which for my B2B businesses is key.
    Cognism is my favorite tool for lead generation!
    IK
    I've had great success with LinkedIn Sales Navigator for B2B lead generation. It's powerful in targeting and engaging with the right prospects.
    Already supported the launch. Seems like a very useful product. All the best!
    Muhammad Tayyab
    I supported the launch, and love it! All the best!
    Ditarth Desai
    LinkedIn Sales Navigator. It has advanced search filters, lead recommendations, and CRM integration, making it great for finding and connecting with leads.
    CY Zhou
    I highly recommend LinkedIn Sales Navigator for B2B lead generation. It offers advanced search filters and insights that make it easier to find and engage with potential leads.
    Victor Detraz
    Sales Navigator + Airscale + Smartlead
    Elizabeth Thompson
    I've been using LeadIQ and it's been super helpful for quickly finding B2B leads and their contact info. You just search by company name, job title, location etc and it finds prospects from their database. Definitely recommend checking it out! Telescope looks really cool too, excited to give that a try.