• Subscribe
  • What’s your process for deciding which features to include in your next product iteration?

Andreea S.
    21 replies
    Continuous iteration is key to keeping a product fresh and competitive. But how do you decide which features make the cut for your next update?

Replies

Kevin Martinez
    We prioritize the features that will have the biggest impact in solving our users' key pain points and challenges. Lots of user research, feedback analysis, and testing to determine what moves the needle most. Also consider strategic goals and ROI to balance user needs with biz objectives. It's both an art and science!
    Iulian D
    We focus on solving the biggest pain points identified by our users
    Lumi
    Surfsite AI
    Our process involves testing ideas with a small user group first and then adapting
    Janice
    To select features for our next iteration, we deeply understand user needs through research and data analytics, then combine these insights to make data-driven decisions that deliver the most value.
    Isabel
    My process for deciding which features to include in the next product iteration begins with gathering user feedback and analyzing data from the current version. I prioritize features that solve the most pressing user pain points or enhance the overall experience. Next, I assess the feasibility of each feature in terms of development time and resources, balancing quick wins with long-term improvements. I also consider the product's broader vision, ensuring that each feature aligns with our goals. Finally, I collaborate with the team to refine the list, making sure we focus on what will provide the most value to our users.
    YanXu
    More precise user data recording and corresponding AI analysis capabilities.
    Thomas Bonfils
    Discuss your roadmap with your community and ask "which features is most relevant for you". Then gather the answers and prioritize the ones that have most answers.
    Sana Khan
    I pay close attention to what users are saying. If I see the same feature request coming up a lot or notice a common issue, it’s a clear sign that it needs to be addressed in the next update.
    Joseph Parker
    We regularly get together to chat about ideas. If someone has a cool suggestion or notices something we could improve, we discuss it and see if it fits with what we’re aiming for.
    Edward Moore
    I keep up with industry news and competitors. If a new feature is trending, I see if it fits my product.
    Hendry
    ask for customer testimonials, that's what I do
    Abdul Haseeb
    try to focus on features that solve real user pain points and align with your overall product vision, also consider the development effort required and aim for a balance of impact and feasibility.