• Subscribe
  • What strategies have worked best for your product launch?

Christin Koehler
    11 replies

Replies

Haider Murtaza
    Emphasizing user feedback early on has been crucial, allowing us to refine our product based on real needs. Collaborating with influencers has boosted our reach, generating excitement and trust among potential customers. Lastly, targeted marketing campaigns, tailored to our audience's preferences, ensured a successful and impactful launch.
    Julia Watson
    I found that offering early bird discounts and exclusive deals helped attract more attention and drive initial sales. What strategies have worked best for you?
    Alex AI
    Preparation. We prepare for the launch. We don't do it spontaneously; we think about what goal we are pursuing, which day is most suitable for our goal, and we create a strategy. Social networks are used to the maximum; video/photo content is created, emails are prepared, and lists of close friends who are members of Product Hunt and can support us are made.
    Brigid Stewart
    Partnering with influencers to promote the product was a game-changer for me.
    Luka Brzin
    Building an audience/community way before the launch and creating a good teaser are the two most important things for a Product Hunt launch. Try to add value to disscusions and ask meaningful questions (don't use AI!). Also look for Product Hunt groups on Facebook, Reddit and LinkedIn. Write about your product there.
    Darly Selby
    Running targeted ads on social media platforms really helped in reaching our audience effectively. It brought in a lot of traffic and leads.
    David Walker
    Building excitement with teasers, engaging with early adopters, and leveraging social media have worked best for my product launch.
    Jenny Wicktor
    Creating buzz with teasers, engaging early adopters, and using social media have worked best for my product launch.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Launching our product was like orchestrating a symphony – we harmonized social media teasers with email campaigns and hit the perfect crescendo on launch day!
    Mukesh Kumar
    Offering limited-time discounts on launch day drove a lot of sales and attention
    Uttam Kumar
    We launched with a referral program. Users got rewards for bringing in new customers, which helped spread the word