• Subscribe
  • What task would you hire a robot for?

Emon makhmudov
    11 replies

Replies

Timothy Bramlett
    Anything that doesn't require original and unique thinking.
    Piotr Donica
    Cooking, cleaning and all my other errands :D
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Domestic chores, laundry etc. So things I do not enjoy the most :D
    Lenny Jean
    For my office work πŸ˜„
    Monty Parin
    Definitely to clean my house, doing laundry
    LDJ Beatless
    Buffup.AI
    Launching soon!
    I would hire a robot for repetitive and time - consuming tasks like cleaning the house. It can vacuum floors, mop, and dust without getting tired. Also, for data entry tasks in an office. A robot can accurately input large amounts of data quickly. Another task could be in dangerous environments such as handling hazardous materials or exploring areas with high radiation levels, where it's too risky for humans.
    Ethan Cole Blackwood
    I would outsource boring repetitive tasks to robots, like data entry, standard email responses, or simple image categorization. Basically anything that follows clear predefined rules and doesn't require novel problem-solving or subjective judgment calls. Let the bots handle the mundane stuff so us humans can focus on more engaging and intellectually stimulating work!
    Winston Linda
    For doing my laundry
    Daniel Harrison
    Definitely laundry and cleaning! Would love a robot maid to take care of all the housework I don't enjoy. Folding clothes, vacuuming, mopping floors, scrubbing bathrooms... sign me up for a robot to handle all that! πŸ§ΉπŸ€–
    Tara Fitzgerald
    I want a robot for my grocery shopping because making a list and navigating the store can be very time consuming
    Conversion Optimization with Moche
    100% for making me a cup of tea every 60 min🀣