• Subscribe
  • šŸ˜± What to do without a community?

Harald Frank
    9 replies
    Hey fellow hunters, I am about to launch my new product SKILLFIRE (https://skillfire.io) on PH soon. Many tips for successful PH launches mention to spread the word in your community on launch day. Just 2 problems with that: 1) My community seems not to be super-active, at least at PH. 2) When they open new accounts just to support me, they have no karma and lesser impact. šŸ¤” What do you think about this? Do you have any advice? Thx. Harald

Replies

Quinn Foster
    Engaging in collaborative projects with others can help build informal communities.
    Sonia Ponzo
    Hi Harald, Iā€™m also preparing to launch soon! Would you be interested in following and supporting each other?
    Isah Abubakar
    I could start a blog or a vlog to share my journey and attract like-minded individuals.
    Michael Clark
    Have you thought about collaborating with other collaborators?
    Harald Frank
    @mich_ael_clark I am in the process of working with creators and thought leaders to share their tactics in the app. To get a better standing with them the PH launch would help. šŸ¤·
    Don't sweat the silence! Focus on quality content. Don't sweat the silence! Focus on quality content & engaging early adopters outside PH for launch day support.
    Odette Celeste Montgomery
    Same here! Community is key for getting the word out about a launch. I'd be down to follow each other and show some support. We indie makers gotta stick together! šŸ¤œšŸ¤› Shoot me a DM and let's connect. Always happy to help a fellow launcher out where I can. šŸ˜ƒ