• Subscribe
  • What tools and resources have you found most helpful for a Product Hunt launch?

Austin Armstrong
    11 replies

Replies

Athar Jatoi
    I found a lot of value in using social media tools to schedule posts and track engagement. They really helped boost our visibility.
    Angelina Ashley
    I’ve found tools like Hunted Space really helpful for tracking progress and analyzing results during my launch. It’s a great way to keep everything organized.
    Lily Oliver
    I use Buffer or Hootsuite to schedule social media posts leading up to and during the launch. It helps me stay consistent without getting overwhelmed.
    Ashley James
    For preparing assets, using Canva for graphics and Google Docs for content has made things so much easier for me. Simple and effective!
    Aaron hailey
    For managing and tracking engagement, I rely on tools like Sprout Social or Twitter Analytics. They help me keep an eye on how things are going in real-time.
    Morgan Harriss
    I use Mailchimp for managing and sending out email reminders and updates. It’s been a major brreaker for keeping communication smooth and professional.
    Aayaz Gul
    Putting together a detailed press kit really made a difference for our launch. It simplified the process of connecting with bloggers and journalists, and it definitely boosted our visibility.
    Awesome America
    A solid landing page with clear CTAs is key. I used Carrd to quickly set one up, and it worked wonders.
    Rajesh Chopra
    For tracking performance I found Google Analytics and Hotjar super useful. They give a great overview of what's working and what needs tweaking.
    Cedric Jude Hawthorne
    Launch Kit has been a game changer for me. It provides a suite of tools for tracking, analyzing, and promoting your launch all in one place. Also check out Prefundia for building hype with a 'coming soon' page before you even go live on Product Hunt. Both have been super helpful for my launches!
    Zoe Vivian Thornton
    I've been using LaunchBuddy to prep for my upcoming PH launch and it's been a game changer. Helps with gathering early feedback, building a pre-launch email list, and has some slick analytics to track everything. Definitely worth checking out if you're looking to make your PH launch smooth and successful!