• Subscribe
  • What tools can help with content writing and editing?

Abdul Rehman
    31 replies

Replies

Emily Walker
    Interesting question! Have you tried using Quillbot for rewriting and Evermote for organizing ideas?
    Raju Sivaram
    Grammarly Hemingway Editor Jasper AI ProWritingAid
    Mileva
    I guess Grammarly, Hemingway Editor, and ProWritingAid streamline content writing and editing for enhanced clarity and precision.
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    Grammarly is super helpful. As people here have shared, there are many effective tools online with generous free tier.
    Anurag Mehta
    - Wordtune's suggestions come quite handy, so you can definitely check that one out (specially the AI content suggestions). - Also, simplication is key to readability, so you can use hemingway (the free version will do the trick), to simplify your content piece - Then ofcourse as pretty much everyone mentioned, there's Grammarly and Quillbot, the ever so obvious ones (for rephrasing etc.) Any other tool/service that you wanna share? @abod_rehman
    murph
    Hemingway editor is slept on. Helps me check my verbosity at the door!
    Celeste
    So far, grammarly and chatGPT for me
    Morgan nabors
    We use Google Docs for its easy sharing and collaboration features. It’s great for editing and making changes in real-time with team members.
    Dual
    I like using Quill Bot for rephrasing sentences and improving the clarity of my writing. It helps me express ideas differently while keeping the meaning intact.
    I find Pro Writing Aid helpful for checking grammar and style. It also gives suggestions to improve readability , Which is great for making sure our content flows well.
    Daria Ofitserova
    Grammarly + chatGPT
    Alex Bravo
    ProWritingAid can provide detailed insights into my writing style, helping me refine and enhance the overall quality of my content.
    Bill Frad
    Evernote can help capture and organize my ideas and research, ensuring that I have everything I need in one place for writing and editing.
    Copy.ai and Chatgpt are my favorite tools for generating outline for content writing and editing.
    Charlotte Combes
    I use Grammarly to catch grammar and spelling mistakes. It’s handy for polishing up my writing and ensuring everything is clear and correct.
    William James
    For content writing and editing, I’ve found tools like Grammarly and Hemingway really useful. They help polish my drafts and catch errors I might miss.
    Teofilo Rassin
    I’ve tried a few content writing tools, but some, like [specific tool], have been more frustrating than helpful. They either miss errors or over-correct, so it’s worth testing a few to find what works best for you.
    Karen Cravens
    I’ve been using [specific tool] lately and it’s been fantastic for my content writing. It’s intuitive and helps me refine my ideas quickly. If you’re looking for something to streamline your process, it’s worth a look!
    Daniel Esa
    I have used tools like ChatGPT, ProWritingAid, Copy.ai, Wordtune and most of them are good, for content writing these tools can help in generating a perfect outline which then can be used to write content, and honestly it is actually the best approach.
    Luis Roberts
    I will suggest to use ProWritingAid for in-depth editing and Google Docs for collaborative writing.