• Subscribe
  • What tools for creating social media content are you using?

Daria Ofitserova
    15 replies
    I'm using Canva, CapCut for meme templates, and Creatify for AI avatars (short videos). Canva templates for Instagram posts. For everything else, I use Figma. Share yours! 🙂

Replies

Kehui Guo
    Canva and Figma for graphics on social media. CapCut for videos:))
    Natalia Toth
    Figma is my favourite, and I create all the SM posts there :)
    Herklos
    I'm also a big fan of Canva for its versatility and ease of use in creating visually appealing social media posts for OctoBot (https://www.producthunt.com/post...). For video editing, I rely on Adobe Premiere Pro and sometimes use Lumen5 for turning blog posts into videos. Additionally, I use Buffer for scheduling and analyzing the performance of my social media content.
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    Ever since Canva introduced support for videos, I think it has became the ultimate all in one suite!
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    I Figmying images, use Capcut to edit vids + ScreenStudio for beautiful screen recordings and ask ChatGPT to proofread and shorten long posts
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Figma, CapCut, DaVinci Resolve, Notion and Trello (for ideas) :D
    Abhra Ch.
    Hey @daria_ofitserova! Your toolkit sounds fantastic! 😍 I'm also a big fan of Canva, especially for its versatile templates. CapCut and Creatify are new to me, but they sound super intriguing. I personally love using Adobe Spark for quick and visually captivating posts, and Hootsuite to manage and schedule all my content in one place. For design work beyond Canva, I also turn to Adobe Illustrator. Thanks for sharing your tools, always great to learn about new resources! 💡😄
    Abhra Ch.
    Hey @daria_ofitserova! 😄 I love your tool choices! Canva and Figma are awesome for design flexibility. CapCut is super fun for memes, and Creatify sounds intriguing for AI avatars! 🤩 Personally, I also use Hootsuite for scheduling and tracking performance, and Adobe Spark for quick, visually appealing posts. What do you think of those? 🙂
    Mileva
    I personally use Canva and I also use Adobe Spark for creating quick, professional-looking videos and animations
    Gurkaran Singh
    I'm diving into the meme ocean with CapCut and cruising through the design world with Canva for social media magic! And when it's time for some serious creativity, Figma is my trusty sidekick. What tools fuel your social media wizardry? 🧙‍♂️