• Subscribe
  • What would be the best thing to do before & after launching a product?

Eliza Crescini
    4 replies
    As a startup who wants to launch a new product, what do you think is the best thing to do before & after launching? I'd like to know your opinion! Thank you.

Replies

Joanne Baker
    Before launching a product, thorough market research is crucial to understand your target audience. Develop a compelling value proposition and create a marketing strategy. Post-launch, monitor feedback and adapt as needed. Continuously engage with customers and build strong relationships to ensure long-term success.
    Eliza Crescini
    @joanne_baker1 Thank you much for this! This is duly noted!
    Following this discussion too hoping to get some tips&tricks! My 2 cents: - be as active as you can on the channels that you chose to use - launch immediately as soon as PH open on the day of the launch - engage with everyone who shows interest with you product: both during the launch day, but most importantly also the following days: reach out and get feedback by users: it's the only way to really improve your product
    Eliza Crescini
    @gabriele_mazzola These are great tips and hacks! Been doing these lately and I agree, doing these really helps! We can do this!