• Subscribe
  • What would you like to do more/less in your business?

Some activities help you progress, and some bring you down. What would you remove and what would you do more? This is my list: Less ➖ Overthinking ➖ Assumptions about what others might think ➖ Administrative tasks More ➕ Investments into the visibility ➕ Real-life events visited to see possible partners IRL ➕ Content creation (video format) ➕ Product monetisation ➕ Delegating

Replies

Karen Wick
    Showing workplace culture of your business and think of ideas to make your employees happy, cause they are the ones running our business for us. That's my mindset and I try to work on these as much as possible.
    Dror Elad
    I your "More" category :) I would just add more client feedback
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    @dror_elad How do you collect feedback from users? :)
    Elia Lee
    Thank you so much for sharing information with us. Working with you has been a pleasure. Your help and support have been greatly appreciated. It is clear that you place great value on the quality of the content on this site, so we are always grateful for what you do. https://y2khoodiestore.com/
    Two Heads
    LESS: - working on projects for clients - creating vitamins - trying to make a project 100% perfect MORE: - working on our own (saas) projects - creating painkillers - launching more 1 feature projects
    @twoheads 2 things that grabbed my attention most: Creating vitamins – are you somehow based in the chemical industry? 2. What kind of feature do you wanna launch? :) BTW... trying to make 100% perfect projects... I feel you. Sometimes perfection brakes the progress :)
    Angela Ross
    I follow this list too but overthinking just happens. I do try to keep myself busy in other tasks to not overthink though.
    @angelaross Are you the same person as me? :D Having 1,000 things to do rather than overthink 1? :D
    Luka Brzin
    I love your list. If I could choose I would do less administrative and repetitive tasks and even more focus on selling (marketing) the product and talking to users.
    @luka_brzin I would be cautious about talking the users :D The work with people is difficult :D Thank you Luka for the contribution :)
    Luka Brzin
    @busmark_w_nika Working with people is difficult but necessary in our business. Knowing how to effectively manage user feedback and understand their pain points and desires is extremly hard but it has to be done.
    Shivali Goyal
    Definitely less of documentation. Less of 'how do I do this?' even after taking long sessions. More of video and document creation asap easily
    @shivali_goyal1 how do I do this? – do you mean the learning process? :)
    Shivali Goyal
    @busmark_w_nika I meant when people keep asking such questions, despite having been told multiple times already!
    Caca Cantika
    I would like to get more feedback from users.
    carolina
    I hate to overthink! I would sell my soul to the devil to get rid of it!
    Rahul Parmar
    I follow this list too but overthinking happens. To avoid overthinking, I keep myself busy with work.
    @rahulparmar2405 I have something similar. More work distracts me from overthinking because that work needs to be done :D
    Alexander Alkor
    Hi Nika, that's so important question! Happy to think about it :) I totally agree about your list, but for More, I'd also add the direct communications with users and potential partners. As my practice shows now, it's extremely important.
    @arthen_factory What can you do for it to have more "direct communication"? Do you want to visit conferences or so? :)
    Alexander Alkor
    @busmark_w_nika it's more about online communication: chats and direct messages, which are good for asking questions about people's products and activities, establishing partnerships, and attract people to your products. I'm not so proficient in conference visiting yet :)))
    @arthen_factory I make you sure when you will be communicating with people IRL, you will be also a pro in communication online. Handling emotions IRL is quite hard :D
    Matt Cloud
    Delegating. Yup!
    Span Chen
    SEO for the long term game.
    Maxwell Bennett Crawford
    Less➖ Spending time on low-value tasks or 'busywork'➖ Stressing about things outside my control➖ Overcomplicating processes or systems More➕ Investing in marketing & brand awareness➕ Networking and building relationships➕ Focusing on high-value, revenue-generating activities➕ Automating repetitive tasks to free up time➕ Taking time to strategize and plan for growth
    @maxwellbennettcrawford when you mentioned these, I realised, that is applicable also to me. Probably I should update the list. Haha.