• Subscribe
  • Where do you go for fresh inspiration?

Farwa Abbas
    22 replies

Replies

Kavya Tripathi
    @ag94 This is so hilarious:’)
    Kavya Tripathi
    Books Mentors Outdoors
    YanXu
    Pinterest
    Kavya Tripathi
    @all_appp_games yes yes yes biggggg yessss
    Ishan Shah
    Books, nature or any place one finds peace or an environment that contains cues for productivity.
    Sirina D
    I go on a quiet place
    Kyle Henz
    I go to explore different places
    Joseph D Garner
    I do some meditition
    Marcus Logan
    A walk in the park
    Aaron hailey
    I find that nature walks and getting out of the helps clear my mind and sparks creativity.
    Delphia Phy
    I follow a mix of thought leaders and industry experts on social media. Their posts and discussions often spark new ideas and give me fresh perspectives on my work.
    Sabine Engel
    I often turn to social media platforms like Instagram and pintrst for visul inspiration and trends.
    Lenny Jean
    Hiking, dancing, or playing sports.
    Isabelle W
    I love listening to music, reading books, or just browsing online. It's nice to explore stuff that's not related to my work. And sometimes, a new idea will just pop out.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @tayabanana Looking for an inspiration. can you suggest me a good book?
    Isabelle W
    @bilalasif Maybe try Creativity, Inc.?
    Johanna John
    Visit to my parents.
    Rahul Parmar
    I seek fresh inspiration from nature, industry trends, and creative communities.
    James Edward Thompson
    I get inspiration from various design blogs and communities like Dribbble, Behance, Pinterest, Muzli, and Awwwards. Following top designers on social media also exposes me to fresh creative ideas regularly. Nature is another endless source of inspiration that I tap into by going on hikes and observing the colors, patterns and forms around me. Travel and experiencing different cultures is very stimulating too. What about you - any go-to sources you'd recommend checking out?
    Robert Thomas
    For fresh inspiration, I love browsing Dribbble and Behance to see what new designs and creative ideas folks are coming up with. Pinterest is also great for collecting inspo. When I'm feeling stuck, taking a walk outside or flipping through some artsy coffee table books usually sparks some new ideas for me too!