• Subscribe
  • Where do your keep all of the links you save across the Internet?

Frankie Amoah
    12 replies
    I have mine scattered all over the place; Telegram, WhatsApp, Notion, Notes, Twitter, TikTok etc. I just need one place to keep and organise all of them.

Replies

Miyene Tom
    Not really... Haven't really given much thoughts on organization. Is my personal space so I know where to get what whenever I need it
    Frankie Amoah
    @miyene_tom Im curious here....do you usually browse the internet on your PC(laptop/desktop)?
    Miyene Tom
    Whatsapp for me .. Just have a personalized Whatsapp for you alone... is easy to click on the link there also easy to access
    Frankie Amoah
    @miyene_tom How do you organize the links there? Or organisation isn't that important to you
    KurachiWeb 倉地 俊輔
    I'm using Chrome bookmark. I have about 200 links saved🔖
    KurachiWeb 倉地 俊輔
    @frankie_amoah I'm using PC. When I'm stuck for ideas, I like to look at my bookmarks for inspiration. If an item is no longer useful, I delete it immediately.
    James Edward Thompson
    I use Raindrop.io to keep all my links organized across devices. It's great for categorizing, tagging, and searching through bookmarks. Another option is Pocket for a read-it-later style link saver. Notion can also work well if you want more customization in how you organize links alongside notes. The key is finding a system you'll actually stick with!