• Subscribe
  • Where do your keep all of the links you save across the Internet?

Frankie Amoah
    12 replies
    I have mine scattered all over the place; Telegram, WhatsApp, Notion, Notes, Twitter, TikTok etc. I just need one place to keep and organise all of them.

Replies

KurachiWeb 倉地 俊輔
    I'm using Chrome bookmark. I have about 200 links saved🔖
    KurachiWeb 倉地 俊輔
    @frankie_amoah I'm using PC. When I'm stuck for ideas, I like to look at my bookmarks for inspiration. If an item is no longer useful, I delete it immediately.
    Frankie Amoah
    @kurachiweb How do you organise in there
    Miyene Tom
    Whatsapp for me .. Just have a personalized Whatsapp for you alone... is easy to click on the link there also easy to access
    Frankie Amoah
    @miyene_tom How do you organize the links there? Or organisation isn't that important to you
    Miyene Tom
    Not really... Haven't really given much thoughts on organization. Is my personal space so I know where to get what whenever I need it
    Frankie Amoah
    @miyene_tom Im curious here....do you usually browse the internet on your PC(laptop/desktop)?
    James Edward Thompson
    I use Raindrop.io to keep all my links organized across devices. It's great for categorizing, tagging, and searching through bookmarks. Another option is Pocket for a read-it-later style link saver. Notion can also work well if you want more customization in how you organize links alongside notes. The key is finding a system you'll actually stick with!
    Frankie Amoah
    @jamesedwardthompson Thank you. I should really look at raindrop