• Subscribe
  • Which instrument has the funniest sound?

Farwa Abbas
    12 replies

Replies

Delphia Phy
    For me, it’s the banjo. It is such a quirky sound, especially when it’s played fast. It always brings a smile to my face.
    Dorothy Thompson
    I always get a good laugh from the kazoo.
    Albert Wiston
    For me, the rubber chicken is the funniest. It just sounds so silly and makes everyone around laugh.
    Den Taylor
    The trombone can be pretty funny, especially when it makes that wah-wah-wah sound for a joke or a fail.
    Renly Borris
    I think the theremin has a pretty funny sound. It’s so otherworldly that it feels like it belongs in a sci-fi comedy.
    Ramlal Thakur
    The kazoo makes the funniest sound.
    Perceval Drake
    The theremin has a unique , quirky noise .
    Tom Nick
    Definitely the kazoo! It sounds like a buzzing bee trying to sing.
    Paul Mbetobong
    The slide whistle cracks me up every time. It’s like the sound of a cartoon character slipping on a banana peel.
    Chioma Nzomiwu
    the rubber chicken It’s more of a novelty item, but those squawks are just hilarious!
    Abigail Grace Robinson
    The kazoo is pretty hilarious, but have you heard a slide whistle? That thing cracks me up every time! 😂 Honorable mention goes to the rubber chicken - more of a prop than an instrument, but the squeaky noise it makes is comedy gold.
    Anthony Harris
    The didgeridoo definitely has a hilarious sound! Nothing beats that deep droning rumble for comedy value. 🤣 A close second might be the slide whistle - perfect for silly sound effects.