• Subscribe
  • Which platform do you use to maintain mp3 audios ?

Nupur Tevatiya
    17 replies

Replies

Jaime Lawson
    I like using Dropbox for my MP3s. It’s easy to share and access my music from different devices.
    Nupur Tevatiya
    @jaime_lawson Hey Jaime Thanks for letting me know! Is there any limit also to store the MP3s?
    Kabir Soto
    I use Spotify to keep my MP3s organized and easily accessible. It's great for streaming and has a handy library feature.
    Nupur Tevatiya
    @kabir_soto Can we store MP3s outside of the spotify? For eg, if I have my own recordings!
    Derek Carlson
    For me, Google Drive works wonders for storing MP3 files. It's cloud-based, so I can access my music from anywhere.
    Nupur Tevatiya
    @derek__carlson I agree with this one. the accessibility is the great feature here Thanks for letting me know
    Diane J McGee
    Amazon Music is my go-to for MP3 storage. It integrates well with my devices and keeps everything in one place.
    Woody Potter
    I use Windows Media Player for my MP3 collection. It’s simple to use and keeps all my songs organized.
    Md. Farhan Khan
    Poweramp is a good alternative to maintain MP3 files. It supports a wide range of features and functionalities. You'll love it.
    Gemma Mortlock
    Dropbox and Icedrive
    Maxwell Bennett Crawford
    Winamp all the way! It's a classic player that still works great for managing and playing mp3s. Though lately I've also been trying out some newer open source players like Clementine and Amarok that have more modern features and library management. Always on the lookout for the best way to rock my tunes! 🎧🤘
    Nupur Tevatiya
    @maxwellbennettcrawford thats a great insight. I haven’t tried either of these. So surely now I am gonna try these tools.
    Yulita Nurul
    Spotify, it's complete and easy to use