Which social media platforms are you using the most nowadays?

Neha
20 replies

Replies

Bhanu Gogia
Instagram, sadly!
Neha
@bhanu_gogia4, Yes, I completely understand that social media can consume a significant amount of our time without us realizing it. We may not be aware of how much time we spend on it.
Bhanu Gogia
@neha_8 Haha, been trying to reduce my time here!
Shubham Pratap Singh
Instagram :) It have all the required contents related to knowledge, entertainment and even finding micro influencers are easy there.
Nick Anisimov
Twitter, the rest of the social networks gradually stop using.
Neha
@nickanisimov That's nice, Please share your twitter account
Elias Fares
Definitely Instagram for my startup. LinkedIn for personal. Although, I think Facebook is still very good, lots of users there.
Heleana Grace
Twitter for sure but also LinkedIn.
Neha
@heleana Nice Heleana, please share your twitter and linkedin account
Allison Ly
Instagram! We launch tomorrow, would love your support! (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...)
Neha
@allison_ly Sure, Notified, all the best for the launch
Emma Wood
Honestly, Twitter takes the cake for me. It's a goldmine of quick updates, insightful threads, and direct interactions with influencers in the tech world.
Neha
@em_wood22 great! please share your twitter account link
Neha Khan
I use Social Champ to manage them all a time, it's easy
Sofia Payne
For work, Twitter. For leisure, Instagram! What about you??
Tedel
Diaspora* and Mastodon, in that order. They are just the best. Take it for someone who has been in every major social network since MySpace and Friendster days.
Kunal Mehta
As a co-founder of an edtech application, my primary focus is on developing and enhancing our platform. While I may occasionally use social media platforms for business purposes, my main priority is creating a transformative learning experience for our users.