• Subscribe
  • Which subject line works wonders for you?

Hamza Afzal Butt
    72 replies

Replies

James Alexander
    Personalized subject lines like 'John, you’ll love this new feature!' always get the best open rates for me.
    Kartar Gurjar
    I have not created any, but I have read many so I think the one that resonates the most with your customers.
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    yes @kartar_gurjar It’s all about what resonates most with your audience.
    Sahil Patel
    At learningloop.com, we used the subject line "Ambitious founders wanted" to recruit founders.
    James Anderson
    Personalized subject lines with the recipient's name have always worked wonders for me.
    Lorenz Sell
    @james_anderson50 I totally disagree on this. For me, when I see my name in a subject line it screams spam. Nobody I know would ever email me with my name in a subject line. Only a person trying to sell me something.
    Milli Sen
    Depends on the purpose. Personalized, short, enticing ones are the most recommended.
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @millisen In your case what has produced the results?
    Rahul Parmar
    Your Feedback Matters – Help Us Improve!
    Muhammad Hassan
    Great question! I’ve found that subject lines with a clear value proposition and a touch of curiosity work best.
    Rukhsar Amjad
    'Unlock Exclusive Tips for Boosting Your Productivity' This subject line converted 3 customers in our past email marketing campaign.
    Adeeb Malik
    First-person & personalization works like a charm. But, it's more about the intent of the email. Information or Conversion oriented. For eg. Information: This is the game changer - (product name) vs. Hamza, you've got this - (product name) Conversion: The only SaaS you need vs. It's all about growth, right, Hamza? Let me know what you think!
    Mayuri Maokar
    In my experience as a digital marketer, subject lines that create a sense of urgency or exclusivity tend to perform best. For example, 'Last chance: 24-hour access to [Product]' has consistently boosted our open rates. I've also found success with question-based subject lines that pique curiosity, like 'What if you could [solve problem] in half the time?
    Adam Gold
    The question of all questions! We use "AI agents for product builders" - but still undecided. It's ultimately trial and error, and there's no single answer here I believe. You have to measure and see what speaks to your ideal customer.
    Janak Patel
    Short, and which shows excitement worked for me.
    Nadir Bhola
    For me, a subject line that works wonders often includes a sense of urgency or curiosity. For instance, I’ve found that subject lines like “Limited Time Offer – Don’t Miss Out!” or “Unlock Your Exclusive Deal Now” tend to grab attention effectively. Recently, I came across ggdewa777: Your Secret to Success Awaits!” and it really piqued my interest. It’s all about creating a sense of value and exclusivity to entice the reader to open the email.
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    I am trying an experiment in my psychology newsletter with subject lines like: "Would You Ditch First Class for Memories with Your Bestie?" It sounds fun and depicts the concept too. Will report back if you'd want!
    Judith Amarachi 💙
    1. Question subject lines do wonders 2. Suspense subject lines 3. Value subject lines Personalization is cool, but it would be almost nothing if no value is attached.
    Natalia Toth
    the simpler the better, clearly describing the content, with casual and friendly tone of voice e.g. for a feature survey: 'Decide on the future of XX with us' for a feature launch: 'Say Hi to {feature name}!' for a blog post promotion: '10 link-building tactics that work wonders'
    Anaya Fatima
    I respond well to subject lines that are informative and detailed: "Here’s Everything You Need to Know About Our Latest Product Launch.
    Miley Janssen
    I like subject lines that hint at valuable content: "Unlock Exclusive Tips and Tricks to Improve Your Marketing Strategy Today."
    Vivian
    I appreciate subject lines that build anticipation: "Get Ready for an Exciting Update – Something Big Is Coming Your Way!"