• Subscribe
  • Which video tool do you use for your launch videos?

Alex AI
    2 replies
    One of the most important things when launching your product is having a good video. It captures the audience's attention and simultaneously presents your product. Which video editing software did you use when launching your product? With some of my clients during launches, we've used TypeFrames.

Replies

Jack Lipsky
    Hey, for the past few months I’ve been using this video editing/creation software called Augie Studio Studio (in fact, I liked it so much i now have a job at the company!). We've been featured here on ProductHunt before and have gotten some really nice reviews! It has a very user-friendly and intuitive interface, which makes Augie easy for users to produce high-quality social video content efficiently while maintaining creative control, no experience needed!
    Ethan Samuel Bennett
    I've used Descript for video editing and it's super intuitive, especially for quickly creating polished product launch videos. You can easily edit your video by editing the automatically generated transcript. Highly recommend checking it out!