• Subscribe
  • 🛠️ Who are your favourite building in public makers? + The list of mine.

Building in public = sharing the story of your business while building that business Many people share their journey while they are building some product or company. One of the most known (on Twitter) is probably Pieter Levels ( @levelsio ). But I think that there are others worth noticing. 📝 Here is my list of favourite building public makers: • Iuliia Shnai – Postli – tool for high-quality LinkedIn posts from 100+ templates • Said Aitmbarek – Microlaunch – web for launching products • Dan Mindru – Shipixen – generator of customized boilerplates [Dan is also a creator of Hunted Space – stats for the Product Hunt launches and co-host of the Morning Maker Show with Sandra Đajic] • Lera Kuntsevich & Igor Krasnik – Clipwing – studio for creating and editing videos • Michael Tigas – FocusedOS and DumbPhone – apps for productivity for your OS systems ---------- I am leaving their handles and products in the comments. 💬 ---------- Who are your favourite building in public makers? 👀 👇 Shout them out! 👇

Replies

Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    @wyatt_feaster @dan_o_malley Is it substitute of newsletter providers or?
    Dan O'Malley
    @wyatt_feaster @busmark_w_nika No. It's to do competitive email research. You can see how industry leaders structure their emails, what kind of content they use, etc, to improve the emails your business sends out. For example, if as a UX Designer, I'm designing my company's email template for welcoming a new sign-up, I can easily find that kind of email from top industry leaders to see how they do it to help me understand how best to design my company's email.
    Dan O'Malley
    @wyatt_feaster @busmark_w_nika Email Emu does a lot more as well. But that's how I use it. You can also get the code from industry leader's emails that your devs can use and more. It's probably most useful for marketing agencies to do competitive research. It's not so much the tool, but the maker. He's building in public. Sharing his journey with a newsletter and LinkedIn posts. Both the successes and mistakes. I find that interesting.
    @wyatt_feaster @dan_o_malley Whaaaat? That's cool! I am in! :D
    @wyatt_feaster @dan_o_malley Thank you for Sharing, Dan! :)
    Tyler Loyd
    @iuliia_sh @said_aitmbarek @dan_mindru @sandradjajic @lera_kuntsevich1 @igorkrasnik @teeeeeegz @busmark_w_nika Thank You for sharing, I was looking for makers to follow their journey and learn from them, this will be a huge help.
    Emma Lily Sanders
    I'm a big fan of @vladtenev building Robinhood in public, sharing insights on scaling both the tech and the team. Also love following @JamesClear's journey writing Atomic Habits and now building his creativity training platform. Both combine radical transparency with inspirational insights. Would love to hear others' favorites!