• Subscribe
  • Why do you follow people on product hunt?

Lakshmanan Raman
    25 replies
    Product Hunt is not a social media platform, so why would you follow people here? To get notified about their launches? Should Product hunt introduce a social feed?

Replies

Bella ciao
    Follow people whose viewpoints I respect so that I can learn from their experiences and apply their suggestions to my own initiatives.
    Lakshmanan Raman
    AI Subtitle Generator by Vmaker AI
    @bella__ciao any recent learning that you can share?
    Rangarajan Nallappa
    Not just the launches. I got notified about this discussion you had started. Could be a place where like minded people discuss topics of similar interests.
    Lakshmanan Raman
    @rangarajan_nallappa Did you get notified about this discussion?
    Rangarajan Nallappa
    @laxman_karthik Only when people whom I follow comment/ engage
    YanXu
    It's true that it's so that more people can see my product at the same time I'm interested in seeing other people's products, but I don't think there's any need to introduce a social feed since all our interactions are because of the product
    Lakshmanan Raman
    @all_appp_games For now it feels like the community discussion space is a social feed.
    Albert Wiston
    By following people, I may interact with their postings and participate in debates. It's an excellent opportunity to make contacts and become a part of the community.
    Lakshmanan Raman
    @albert_wiston This is true, I connected with a lot of people on twitter through community discussions
    Den Taylor
    I enjoy following folks who provide great insights and tips for launching products. It's an excellent approach to receive practical advice and remain on top of things.
    Lakshmanan Raman
    @den_taylor check out @cem_ozcelik if you are looking at advice on new launches.
    amelia rose
    It’s a great way to discover new tools and trends from creators I admire.I follow people on Product Hunt to stay updated on their latest product launches and innovations.
    Lakshmanan Raman
    @amelia_rosee that's cool. Who's your fav creator? Would like to follow them
    Jhony Srear
    Following people on Product Hunt helps me track their projects and get insights into new releases.
    kimchi
    Following people on Product Hunt helps me track their projects and get insights into new releases.
    Ava Lord
    I follow people to get notifications about their launches and updates. It’s a way for me engage with creators and stay informed about cutting edge products
    Lakshmanan Raman
    @ava_lord that is true. If someone says there's no room for innovation I point them to product hunt
    Sukumar
    Its a good way to connect with like-minded individuals and engage in discussions about the latest tech and product developments.
    William Campbell
    I like to see what products and solutions other users are excited about it often leads me to find great tools and resources.
    Lakshmanan Raman
    @w_illiam_campbell This is one thing we all would agree on
    Maxwell Barnes
    To stay updated on innovative products and trends.
    Savannah Morris
    To remain current with innovative ideas and fashions. This place has a lot of useful tools.
    Savannah Morris
    I may expand my network in the tech and startup communities by following notable or fascinating people, which may open up doors to cooperation or education.
    Linda Robinson
    I follow people to discover new products and ideas that align with my interests. It's also a great way to connect with like-minded makers, entrepreneurs and tech enthusiasts to swap insights, get feedback, and maybe even explore collaborations. Product Hunt is an awesome community for staying on the cutting edge!