• Subscribe
  • Will it pay off?

Maria Gracia
    12 replies
    Do you think launching my product on PH can help me generate more leads and educate people about my software service?

Replies

Absolutely, you need to understand the flow it is get going to happen. You need to interact with more and more people to reach out get what are areas you missed out and improve it.All the best towards a cureios future
    Shubham Pratap Singh
    Yes, it's an awesome platform to get more exposure :)
    Igor Lysenko
    Definitely yes, the platform provides all the conditions for a good start for your product.
    Janusz Mirowski
    Yes, but you need to do it right no less than one month of preparations!
    Maria Gracia
    @janusz_mirowski what do you think are the basic preparations that i should take?
    Jake Harrison
    Definitely, and you should not only launch product, you should also engage more on community, and then you will find all things worth!
    Robin yutah
    Right now I'm providing the services of roofing. Form there I'm getting good pay off? Don't know whether i 'll be paid off if i start the ecommerce store. How much budget do i'll need and so on? Also, let me know if i keep going for ecommerce with old domain services website https://homeservicesnearme.io/. Will it be good idea or should purchase the new one?