• Subscribe
  • Do you prefer calling or texting?

Tiger L
    43 replies
    Personally, I prefer calling—It feels more personal and immediate. You can hear tone and emotion, which makes conversations feel more genuine. Texting is handy, but it often misses the nuance of a voice call. Do you lean towards calling or texting in your workflow and lifestyle?

Replies

Thomas Yanik
    I definitely prefer texting because it allows me to communicate at my own pace the without the pressure of an immediate response. Plus, it’s easier to keep track of conversations and go back to important details later.
    YanXu
    I call people I know and text people I don't.
    Carl Cavanagh
    I have lived and worked in California for 24 years, but I still have a strong accent from the middle of England. I once asked for a "large non-fat latte" and ended up with a "medium pumpkin spice latte", that thing tasted awful. Phone calls just make my accent worst. I see in your profile "@AIPhone,AI", do a search on YouTube for "Scottish Elevator - Voice Recognition" that pretty much summarizes my experience with AI phone support :-), my fingers are crossed for the future.
    Tiger L
    AIPhone.AI
    AIPhone.AI
    @carl_cavanagh Thanks for sharing your experience & valuable insights! Stories like yours are exactly what motivate us to build AIPhone.AI. You're absolutely right, accents can be a major hurdle, and that's something we're actively working to overcome. Our voice recognition currently supports over 15 English accents, and we're constantly expanding that list. In fact, we'd love for you to try out our upcoming major update (launching on PH soon!). We can offer you a special code to test it out – we believe it could be a helpful communication assisatant!
    Thomas
    I think calling is best because we can talk easily.
    Marina Morris
    I prefer texting for quick updates and calling for more meaningful conversation .
    jamesm carmen
    I lean towards texting for quick updates, but I value calling for more personl conversation calling for more personal conversations.
    Sukumar
    I definitely prefer calling when it comes to important conversations. Hearing someone's voice help me understand their emotions and intentions better.
    Umair Zubair
    I'm more of a calling person, especially for important conversations or catching up with someone I haven’t spoken to in a while. It feels more personal and meaningful.
    Michael Clark
    Testing is my go-to because it gives me time to think through my responses and craft a message that says exactly what I mean. Plus, it’s perfect for multitasking throughout the day.
    Luther Westover
    I usually prefer texting Its quicker and lets me respond when I'm free.
    James Wilson
    For me, it depends on situation. For important matters I usually call otherwise text is best option.
    Matt Caine
    Depends...when it's conversation, definitely a call.
    Layla Grace
    I tend to favor calling. It feels more personal and is better for conversations that need a back-and-forth.
    Zubair Collier
    It really depends It really depends on the context, but I usually lean towards texting for everyday communication. It’s quick, easy, and allows me to respond whenever I’m free, without interrupting whatever I’m doing at the moment.
    According to me calling is the best option
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Texting –  whenever someone calls me I am like: no more! *letting the phone ring until the the other side loses patience :D it's not polite but unplanned calls (from even unknown numbers) as well
    Cathy morino
    I usually prefer texting because it’s more convenient and I can reply when I have time. How about you?
    Futuristica Doo
    @cathy_morino Also more texting for me. Calls only in cases when I need to explain something to the developers by sharing the screen and team meetings.
    Madison Marley
    I prefer calling for discussions that need a quick back-and-forth. It’s more immediate.