Finding discord channels?

Kshitij
8 replies
Hey all, Here's a really cool search tool from Discord itself to look for public servers - https://discord.com/servers (check them out for your industries/interest areas) I'm looking for Discord channels around the following topics - 1. Instagram - Marketing/Creators/Businesses 2. Launch/Product Hunt Communities 3. E-Commerce 4. Startups Do you know of any, or are you part of any? Please share them in the comments.

Replies

Kshitij
Launching soon!
@asaayushii Oh this was really helpful, thank you. What are you building currently?
Aayushi Singh
@kshitij11 Happy to help Currently building Magicroll.ai an AI based video editor for content creators. Do check it out. Will be launching soon on PH.
Kshitij
Launching soon!
@asaayushii Sure, please send me the page link once you launch. Or maybe your website for now?
Aayushi Singh
@kshitij11 Would love to. Here: https://magicroll.ai/ P.S: Currently it's in beta
Abhishek Gharat
:) nice! Looking forward to hearing from folks.
Launching soon!
I've found some amazing Discord channels that you might be interested in: 1. For Instagram - Marketing/Creators/Businesses, I recommend checking out "The Gram Gang" community. They have great resources and discussions for growing your presence on Instagram. 2. If you're looking to connect with launch/product hunt communities, I suggest joining "Product Launchpadders". It's a supportive community where you can share your latest product launches and get feedback from other members. 3. For E-Commerce enthusiasts, "E-Comm Wizards" is a fantastic Discord channel to join. It's filled with experts in the field who can provide valuable insights and tips for your online business. 4. And for startups, "Startup Savvy" is a must-join Discord channel. You'll find like-minded entrepreneurs, investors, and mentors who can help you navigate the challenges of starting your own business. I hope you find these recommendations helpful in expanding your network and gaining valuable insights. Happy networking! We are building a marketing Contentify AI for Free here, just look up Contentify AI.
Gurkaran Singh
Oh, hunting for Discord channels is like searching for hidden gems in a digital treasure chest! Have you unearthed any lively communities for Instagram marketing, Launch/Product Hunt, E-Commerce, or Startup enthusiasts yet? Let's dive into those virtual hangouts!