• Subscribe
  • Friday meetings Yay or Nay

Niamh McGlade
    6 replies
    I personally hate having meetings on Fridays because I like to make sure I have time to round off all my tasks before the end of the week but I know others like to have catch-ups and syncs.

Replies

Richard Maxwell
    I think it’s good to get together and celebrate the week’s successes and plan for the next week priorities.
    Jacopo Proietti
    Nobody likes them Friday meetings 😣 but are often necessary! This Friday I've been taken in so many meetings, but they were all positive for our GTM at Dokin! Grateful I had them 😆
    André J
    No, because your left overthinking that meeting for the entire weekend. NO more meetings after Wednesday 😸. And definitely not on Monday. So Tuesday or Wednesday 😬
    Elen Udovichenko
    At my previous company we had a policy of "silent" Fridays - so we weren't supposed to have meetings on Fridays, only 1:1 calls for urgent matters. And I truly enjoyed this!
    Neel Patel
    meetings are not necessary most of the time.
    I’ve banned them, same goes for Mondays. Friday should be one of those set yourself up for success in the coming week, task refinement, kind of day. Then, Monday is the sprint planning day.