• Subscribe
  • How do you arrange user interviews with loyal users?

Kelly Kim
    11 replies
    In a situation where we're not collecting users' email addresses or personal information during product sign-up, how can we arrange user interviews with loyal users?

Replies

Lucy Rolff
    We usually reach out to our loyal users via email and offer them an incentive like a discount or gift card for their time.
    Kelly Kim
    Launching soon!
    @lucy_rolff Giving an incentive sounds great! We don't collect user's email address, but we can send push notifications. Thank you! 🥰
    David Grunwald
    Reach out directly via email or app notifications to set up a time that works for them.
    Kelly Kim
    Launching soon!
    @da_vid_grunwald App notifications seem like a good method too. I'll need to carefully consider the wording to get user's interest. Thank you! 😊
    Dinda Nancy
    Use a scheduling tool to let them choose a convenient time and ensure it’s straightforward for both sides.
    Kelly Kim
    Launching soon!
    @dinda_nancy I was wondering how best to make contact before the scheduling stage. Btw, scheduling tool can save time significantly! Thanks for the recommendation. 🤗
    Sana Khan
    Follow up with a reminder before the interview to confirm the details and make sure everything’s still good.
    Blondelle Pai
    I find that scheduling user interviews works best when we use a simple survey to identify who’s interested, then we follow up with calendar invites.
    Kelly Kim
    Launching soon!
    @blondelle_pai Adding a survey within the app to gather information from people interested in interviews and then scheduling them seems like a good method too! Thanks for the suggestion. ✨
    Monique Lonardi
    Offering in-app invitations or incentives to participate, with a seamless and voluntary opt-in process
    Kelly Kim
    Launching soon!
    @monique_lonardi That's a really good idea!✨ Thank you for your suggestion. My should should look for ways to increase participation without compromising the user experience.