• Subscribe
  • How do you arrange user interviews with loyal users?

Kelly Kim
    11 replies
    In a situation where we're not collecting users' email addresses or personal information during product sign-up, how can we arrange user interviews with loyal users?

Replies

Blondelle Pai
    I find that scheduling user interviews works best when we use a simple survey to identify who’s interested, then we follow up with calendar invites.
    Kelly Kim
    Launching soon!
    @blondelle_pai Adding a survey within the app to gather information from people interested in interviews and then scheduling them seems like a good method too! Thanks for the suggestion. ✨
    David Grunwald
    Reach out directly via email or app notifications to set up a time that works for them.
    Kelly Kim
    Launching soon!
    @da_vid_grunwald App notifications seem like a good method too. I'll need to carefully consider the wording to get user's interest. Thank you! 😊
    Dinda Nancy
    Use a scheduling tool to let them choose a convenient time and ensure it’s straightforward for both sides.
    Kelly Kim
    Launching soon!
    @dinda_nancy I was wondering how best to make contact before the scheduling stage. Btw, scheduling tool can save time significantly! Thanks for the recommendation. 🤗
    Sana Khan
    Follow up with a reminder before the interview to confirm the details and make sure everything’s still good.
    Lucy Rolff
    We usually reach out to our loyal users via email and offer them an incentive like a discount or gift card for their time.
    Kelly Kim
    Launching soon!
    @lucy_rolff Giving an incentive sounds great! We don't collect user's email address, but we can send push notifications. Thank you! 🥰
    Monique Lonardi
    Offering in-app invitations or incentives to participate, with a seamless and voluntary opt-in process
    Kelly Kim
    Launching soon!
    @monique_lonardi That's a really good idea!✨ Thank you for your suggestion. My should should look for ways to increase participation without compromising the user experience.