How do you promote yor brand on Twitter?

Hossein Yazdi
16 replies
I have recently started my website's Twitter account and was wondering what to do to get my website more noticed (with my website's Twitter profile). Would appreciate your insights 🙏

Replies

Sasha S
we have been posting for a while - but still feel FB and PH community gives us better conversations - would love to hear others thoughts!
Aphelia T.
@sashas what about Linkedin? Have you been operating this social media?
Sasha S
@technufllc yes I really like LinkedIn as well - I use it for a different type audience. Definitely very relevant to boost business connections.
Shubham Pratap Singh
I have also started my website's twitter account recently.
Hossein Yazdi
@shubham_pratap So we are in the same boat! What's your Twitter account? Let's connect with each other! 😊
Shubham Pratap Singh
Thank you @hosseinyazdi , connected with you as well. Really happy to be a part of your twitter network as well. Let's grow together :)
Richard Gao
I do all of these for evoke-app.com on twitter The key is being consistent
Morgan Kung
@richard_gao2 Totally agree, consistency is the key. And hashtags like #buildinpublic #100DaysOfHacking will be helpful.
anna_ch_anna
I've just started Twitter, too. If you tell me the handle of Twitter, I will follow you. Let's connect each other! This is me https://twitter.com/anna_ch_anna
Just be careful to reach out to people with your personal account to introduce your products. Then apply the following advice given with your personal account with updates on your progress mentioning your project Twitter as a link Any updates on your project you can also retweet on your personal account. But they need to be separate and not spammy. People will take more interest if they see the humanity behind the company