• Subscribe
  • My number one personal tip on creating content! Share yours too! ✨

China Zia
    8 replies
    Content creation can feel overwhelming nowadays, with so many new trends, social media platforms, and tools popping up. Personally, I like to brain dump first. I write down every idea that comes to mind, no matter how crazy or half-baked. It helps me get everything out there and then I can pick and choose what works best for my project. What’s your go-to content creation strategy? Let me know in the comments! 😎

Replies

Timothy Bramlett
    Consistency is my number 1 tip. Just spend 30 min a day creating content when you start out.
    Dany
    Launching soon!
    Yeah, I agree with you @chinazia! I also love to collate ideas too, and most of the time I try to get reference or inspiration from platforms like TikTok and Pinterest. I think in terms of content creation, it's either you join a viral trend (+ an additional spice to it), or you can try to create a new trend (but it's quite challenging to do this)! 🤩
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Recycle what works the best on the internet with slightly changes :)
    Ulrica Storset
    I think mindmapping works quite well. Focus on the propbelm you are solving for your target customer(s) and then the second tier issues that are related to the main problem. And also, ask ChatGPT to help you brainstorm. We are launching Solarplexus.ai here on PH next week that will help you personalize your content to your different targetgroups and personas automated, at scale and in line with brand if you want to check it out.
    Ashit Vora
    Likewise, dump everything that have in my brain on Evernote and then start refining it. These days I use our own product, Draftly .so, to structure the content once I have dumped my thoughts.
    Ingmar Klein
    Clear, clean, and attractive visuals grab attention quickly and make the content more digestible! 😊
    Simonas Kauzonas
    Consistency beats perfection. Ship regularly, even if it's not your best work. You'll improve faster and build an audience along the way.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    Great tip, thanks. :)