• Subscribe
  • My number one personal tip on creating content! Share yours too! โœจ

China Zia
    14 replies
    Content creation can feel overwhelming nowadays, with so many new trends, social media platforms, and tools popping up. Personally, I like to brain dump first. I write down every idea that comes to mind, no matter how crazy or half-baked. It helps me get everything out there and then I can pick and choose what works best for my project. Whatโ€™s your go-to content creation strategy? Let me know in the comments! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Replies

Mary Kathryn Johnson
    Batch those brain-dump content, then double the impact by using that text-based post as the script to a video. Two pieces of content for the creative price of one.
    Ashit Vora
    Likewise, dump everything that have in my brain on Evernote and then start refining it. These days I use our own product, Draftly .so, to structure the content once I have dumped my thoughts.
    Timothy Bramlett
    Consistency is my number 1 tip. Just spend 30 min a day creating content when you start out.
    Monalisa Sethi
    Apart from brain dumps/inspirations from existing social media platforms, try to structure your approach as well. Like you rightly said, it's very overwhelming. So, here are some topics on which you should create posts with multiple angles for your repository to use them later. Focus on your audience and what they need to know: - What problems do I solve for my clients? - What are common mistakes people make in this industry? - What questions do my clients often ask me? - What are my clients hoping to achieve? - What challenges do my clients face? - What helpful tips can I offer my clients? Focus on your experience and expertise: - What wins have I helped my clients achieve? - What do my clients say about working with me? - What have I learned from past projects? - What does my typical work process look like? - What are my strengths and skills? - What mistakes have I learned from in my work? Focus on your unique perspective: - What are the do's and don'ts in this industry? - What insights can I offer from my experience in this industry? - What is it like to work with me? - How would I describe my approach to this work? Hope this helps :)
    Veeresh Devireddy
    There is a scientific framework called ๐Ÿฐ๐—– (๐—–๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ, ๐—–๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ, ๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด, ๐—–๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ) for the the most effective content creation process! ๐Ÿ‘‰๐—–๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ: Content must be easy to read and understand. ๐Ÿ‘‰๐—–๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ: Content must be short and straight to the point. ๐Ÿ‘‰๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด: Content must also be interesting and tackling. ๐Ÿ‘‰๐—–๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ: Content should have facts, testimonials, and professionalism.
    Simon๐Ÿ‹
    Consistency beats perfection. Ship regularly, even if it's not your best work. You'll improve faster and build an audience along the way.
    Ingmar Klein
    Launching soon!
    Clear, clean, and attractive visuals grab attention quickly and make the content more digestible! ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Recycle what works the best on the internet with slightly changes :)
    Ulrica Storset
    I think mindmapping works quite well. Focus on the propbelm you are solving for your target customer(s) and then the second tier issues that are related to the main problem. And also, ask ChatGPT to help you brainstorm. We are launching Solarplexus.ai here on PH next week that will help you personalize your content to your different targetgroups and personas automated, at scale and in line with brand if you want to check it out.
    LDJ Beatless
    Buffup.AI
    Launching soon!
    Absolutely love the brain dump approach! It's a great way to unleash creativity without judgment. My tip: **theme-based batching**. I dedicate specific days to create content around a single theme. This not only boosts efficiency but also ensures consistency in messaging. It helps in pre-planning and reduces the stress of daily content creation. Plus, it allows for deeper research and more impactful content. What do you think? ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ“
    Dany
    Launching soon!
    Yeah, I agree with you @chinazia! I also love to collate ideas too, and most of the time I try to get reference or inspiration from platforms like TikTok and Pinterest. I think in terms of content creation, it's either you join a viral trend (+ an additional spice to it), or you can try to create a new trend (but it's quite challenging to do this)! ๐Ÿคฉ
    Bilal Asif
    Great tip, thanks. :)