• Subscribe
  • Should AI replace human workers if it's more cost-effective?

Hibba Shahid
    7 replies

Replies

Andrew Dale
    I think AI can be a great tool to handle repetitive tasks and improve efficiency. However, I believe human creativity and emotional intelligence are irreplaceable, so I’d be cautious about replacing workers entirely.
    Aaron Hays
    This is a really tricky subject. However, business is business, and yes, I believe so if it can do it effectively.
    My3 Murthy
    I don't think the question is should- because this world is not ideal. The question is- when it happens, how will you cope with it?
    Gemma Mortlock
    We should definitely consider AI for tasks where it’s more cost-effective, but we must also think about the impact on jobs and ensure we’re not losing the human touch that’s so valuable in many roles.
    Armind Hash
    I’m not sure AI should fully replace human workers, even if it’s cheaper. The human element adds value in ways AI can’t match, like empathy and complex decision-making. Balancing AI and human roles seems like the best approach to me.
    Nathan Covey
    Yes. Like all other disruptive technologies, humans will find a way to adapt and create new roles that AI can't do.