Some tips to save you time when running out of social post ideas

Nhi Ng.
12 replies
I used to ONE (even more) WHOLE WEEK to plan the next 2-week social media plan. And you know what? It's such time-consuming stuff cause that definitely doesn't work, especially when you have clients😅 And I've found these tips to change my speed, I'm happy that it improves the results these days. Just wanna share with ya! 👉Curate Content: Don't be afraid to curate content from trusted sources within your niche, adding value and insight are better 👉Using Templates: with different types of content such as posts, stories, reels, infographic, and so on. This way, you can simply plug in your content and maintain a cohesive look effortlessly. 👉Analyse your posts’ performance: Start analyzing the data behind your posts (audience’s preferences, seek out patterns) so you know what kind of content your audience is Most Interested in — it’s good for ya and your growth! 👉Repurpose or Reuse your content: It’s okay to transform your existing content! Especially your old one but with nice engagement. Turn a blog post into an infographic, or snippets from videos into engaging carousel posts. 👉Use AI Tools: Explore tools like AI-powered content generators, suggesting topic ideas, or scheduling platforms that can automate repetitive tasks, giving you more room to focus on creativity. 👉Batch Planning: Set aside dedicated time to brainstorm and plan multiple pieces of content at once. This helps you maintain a consistent theme and save time in the long run. 👉Keep Creating When You Feel a Flow: Whenever inspiration strikes, gather relevant images, quotes, and ideas in a dedicated folder. When it's time to create, you'll have a treasure trove of resources at your fingertips. How do you do for keeping productive and maintaining consistency in your content creation process? 🤔 🤔 🤔

Replies

Ruth Rivera
Thanks for sharing, Will be saving this.
Nhi Ng.
Thank you @ruthriv33. It's nice to save and share useful tips with others, hope it helps!
Igor Lysenko
Thank you for sharing information
Nhi Ng.
@ixord It's my pleasure. Have a good day👍
Stephanie Henderson
Those tips are spot on. Reminds me of the insights you'd find from seasoned pros like Seth Godin. Keep it up!
Nhi Ng.
Thank you @stephaniehendy3 Btw, I knew about Seth Godin through TED Talks, such a deep talk 👍🧠
Sanjay Chandran
Find your target audience. Find all their problems using other communities, or even looking at any book/ product review of the same Create content around that topic
Nhi Ng.
@sanjaychandran yeah, 100% agree. It's vital, I think for effective communication there are no better ways to do content creation that solve their problems and provide value
Developer X
thanks for such useful content and share experience.