• Subscribe
  • Team iPhone or Team Android? 📲Inquiring minds wanna know!

Mick Essex
    18 replies
    I was a diehard Samsung user until my company (at the time) switched us all to the iPhone4. 11 devices later and no plans of going back!

Replies

Mick Essex
    So many Android users! Not what I expected ha
    Oleg Naumenko
    @mick_essex It's funny, iPhone 4 was my first iPhone as well. But unlike you, I had been switching back and forth between Apple and Android. Currently, I'm on the team iPhone, and the killer feature for me is the size of the now-discontinued Mini series. So, I guess, I'll stick there for now, because as of my knowledge, there's no alternative with good hardware and compact size on the market
    Mick Essex
    @naou Believe it or not, I was a Mini user too! Very disappointed they didn't continue it, but if the sales aren't there, you know what happens haha
    Jacopo Proietti
    I was Android all my life and I moved to iPhone and I gotta say I was really impressed. However, I think it is more because I was using low-tier Android phones all my life.
    Mick Essex
    @jacopo_proietti Yea they have definitely stepped up their game in the past several years, but I've been using iPhone for a decade now. I can't imagine switching back over! Also, checked out your product Dokin. Happy to support your launch!
    Jacopo Proietti
    @mick_essex You are right Mick. I think I may stick with iPhone too for a while! Thanks for your support 🙌 really appreciate it!
    Max
    I like iPhone, but I choose Android. Android for engineer
    kan pocha
    I don't know why but I like android phones.
    William Woods
    Team Android
    Lakshya Singh
    I bought an iPhone 12 Mini 2 years ago just because of its size. And I am planning to keep it for 2 more years. If Apple launches any Mini series or a foldable iPhone, I will go with that for sure. However, otherwise, I will just get on to a foldable Android.
    Sergei Anosov
    Android, but thinking about iphone after typeC revolution)
    Mick Essex
    @volk13 I can confidently say the iPhone 15 is the best version yet. I love it. My favorite Android though? Was the Blackjack!