• Subscribe
  • Team iPhone or Team Android? 📲Inquiring minds wanna know!

Mick Essex
    18 replies
    I was a diehard Samsung user until my company (at the time) switched us all to the iPhone4. 11 devices later and no plans of going back!

Replies

Lakshya Singh
    I bought an iPhone 12 Mini 2 years ago just because of its size. And I am planning to keep it for 2 more years. If Apple launches any Mini series or a foldable iPhone, I will go with that for sure. However, otherwise, I will just get on to a foldable Android.
    Oleg Naumenko
    @mick_essex It's funny, iPhone 4 was my first iPhone as well. But unlike you, I had been switching back and forth between Apple and Android. Currently, I'm on the team iPhone, and the killer feature for me is the size of the now-discontinued Mini series. So, I guess, I'll stick there for now, because as of my knowledge, there's no alternative with good hardware and compact size on the market
    Mick Essex
    @naou Believe it or not, I was a Mini user too! Very disappointed they didn't continue it, but if the sales aren't there, you know what happens haha
    Jacopo Proietti
    I was Android all my life and I moved to iPhone and I gotta say I was really impressed. However, I think it is more because I was using low-tier Android phones all my life.
    Mick Essex
    @jacopo_proietti Yea they have definitely stepped up their game in the past several years, but I've been using iPhone for a decade now. I can't imagine switching back over! Also, checked out your product Dokin. Happy to support your launch!
    Jacopo Proietti
    @mick_essex You are right Mick. I think I may stick with iPhone too for a while! Thanks for your support 🙌 really appreciate it!
    Max
    I like iPhone, but I choose Android. Android for engineer
    kan pocha
    I don't know why but I like android phones.
    William Woods
    Team Android
    Mick Essex
    So many Android users! Not what I expected ha
    Sergei Anosov
    Android, but thinking about iphone after typeC revolution)
    Mick Essex
    @volk13 I can confidently say the iPhone 15 is the best version yet. I love it. My favorite Android though? Was the Blackjack!