What are your favourite SaaS tools for making your life easier?

İsmail Altar Ulaş
5 replies
Hello, everyone! As a SaaS startup, we use a lot of SaaS tools to build our product strategy, design and marketing, and there are a lot of useful tools we can’t do without them. Do you have any?

Replies

Alexandre Mouriec
If I had to choose 3 I would choose these ones: - Crisp Widget but I am bit biased since I work there 😉 - Notion 2.0 for team documentation - Trello to manage our tasks as a remote and async team
Venessa Perez
For strategy: clicky.com Super easy to implement and understand. Use it for site analytics. ahrefs.com Market research, keyword search, SEO planning & optimization miro.com Great to quickly brainstorm ideas with others. airtable.com Put any type of data to translate into easy to digest reports with Interface designer For design: coolors.co Choose a beautiful color palettes in seconds midjourney.com Generate gorgeous imagery in minutes, removed the need for stock photography license. figma.com Fantastic for UI design For development: formspree.io Easiest way to implement feedback forms vercel.com Absolutely fantastic for quick development and launching.
Kavita
Notion - For planning, organising etc Canva - Simple designs for marketing purposes Figma - UI design, planning on FigJam
Amelia
Usermaven: Product and Website Analytics ContentStudio 2.0: Social Media Management