• Subscribe
  • What do you think of the word "game-changer" ??

Rowe Morehouse
    24 replies

Replies

Daniel Burns
    I used to use it, but I started to see it everywhere. The same is with the word "revolutionary".
    Yvik Ye
    It's definitely a positive word, but people used it too much in articles / contexts....
    Nicola Lanzilotto
    I believe the term "game-changer" is a powerful and impactful way to describe something that significantly alters the course of a particular situation or industry. It conveys the idea of something innovative, transformative, and revolutionary.
    Sahil Patel
    if someone uses this word in content, I believe it's written by ChatGPT
    Morgane Perrier
    ReadPartner Portal + Extension
    ReadPartner Portal + Extension
    I used to appreciate it, but now it feels overused, especially in situations that aren't truly "game-changing". It gives me weird vibes, kind of like "move the needle." Why are you asking?
    Ghulam Abbas
    Paillor
    Paillor
    Launching soon!
    If someone uses this word in their content, I strongly suspect it was generated by AI.
    Alexandra Goss
    It's no longer a game-changer but can still deliver the message in a digestible way Same as lightning-fast I draw the line at "revolutionary" - come on, another a-dime-a-dozen AI writing tool won't revolutionise anything, let's be honest
    Emily Willis
    Yeah it is one of those words the AI writers use a lot!
    Çağdaş Öksüztepe
    The term 'game-changer' is powerful but can be overused, losing its impact. When genuinely applicable, it conveys significant innovation and transformation. However, it's essential to use it sparingly to maintain its value.
    Daria Ofitserova
    If everyone is a game changer, there is no game left to play 🙂
    IK
    "Game-changer" is a bit overused, but when a product truly disrupts the market, it earns that title. It's all about delivering real, impactful innovation.
    Rowe Morehouse
    Sales Likelihood Calculator
    ▪ When you read a lot of reviews, every other review has the word "game-changer" ▪ "This soap dish is a game-changer" .. "these pint glasses are a game-changer" ▪ It becomes meaningless. It's like people see it written so often, that they start to write it all the time too. Does not really add value to what you are trying to say, IMHO!
    Sahil Mahalley
    As a content guy, I would say the term “game-changer” is a double-edged word. 1. It’s punchy and attention grabbing cool! 2. Conveys a sense of innovation and impact. 3. Easily understood across industries. Now the other side! 1. Overused in marketing, becoming somewhat cliché. 2. May lose impact because of frequent use. 3. Can come across as hyperbolic of not backed by proof. “Game-changer” can be effective, its impact depends upon context and audience. In many cases, more precise and less overused language might serve your content better.
    Artem Konovalov 💎
    Voting for the first! What are alternatives?
    Rowe Morehouse
    @mattisssa Like @sahil_mahalley said: ▪ more precise and less overused language might serve your content better. how about "an innovation!" or "remarkable!"
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    Someone need to change it
    Lorenz Sell
    I think it's played out. It's like someone describing themselves as a "visionary". I've never heard an actual visionary describe themselves as a visionary. Game changer might be in a similar category if you're talking about yourself. But it's great if someone else is saying that about you ;-)
    Herklos
    Using "game-changer" sets high expectations, so the product or idea must genuinely offer something revolutionary to meet them.
    Konrad S.
    Used much too often, should only be used if one is really sure something is really a game changer.
    Magomed Vedzizhev
    I don't really like that kind of wording. usually, the product does not represent anything special when such a thing is written
    Eve from Veeroll.com
    The word "game-changer" can be quite impactful when used appropriately. It conveys a sense of significant innovation or transformation. However, it's essential to use it sparingly and genuinely, as overuse can diminish its impact and make it seem like just another buzzword.