๐ŸŒž What does a good morning mean to you?

Harsh Vyas
16 replies
This morning, I received a notification about a Facebook post, and after watching it, my day started on a high note. In any startup, the team works hard to achieve success. When someone appreciates you and your team, it gives you an extreme boost. ๐Ÿš€ Here is the link of that post: https://www.facebook.com/groups/...

Replies

Pari Pushpakar
One cup of Cold Coffee๐Ÿต
Kehui Guo
An interesting podcast, a cup of coffee, and a good weather
Paulina Hryniewicz
Good morning after a good night's sleep with a cup of coffee and nothing stressful ahead... :)
Priyanka Saini
Feeling light, with nothing on my mind: meditation, a cup of ginger tea, and good weather.
KC Onrade
It means I had a quality sleep, did a little stretching (best morning includes workout at the gym) iced coffee, good weather, few pages of book reading and an episode of Simpla podcast. :))
Andreas Sohns
My morning starts with a strong coffee and a quick workout.
Hakim Zerhouni
A good morning to me means starting the day positively and feeling appreciated for our team's hard work.
Elaine Lu
A good morning means waking up to a peaceful mind and a heart full of gratitude. It's the perfect start to a day filled with possibilities and positivity.
Indu Thangamuthu
On weekday or weekend. Which morning?๐Ÿ˜Ž
My3 Murthy
30 minutes to just sit and not do anything- but boy, its so hard to do that!
Andrew C.
means you are in CRYPTO... and if its a GM you are definitely in CRYPTO
David Grunwald
It means starting a day with positivity and motivation especially when unexpected appreciation boots my team's spirits and sets us on a successful path.
Fay_F
Good morning after a good dream