• Subscribe
  • What is your preferred tech stack to build products and why ?

yash
    5 replies
    I use JavaScript stack and rely on Digital Ocean as my hosting provider. When it comes to JavaScript queries, you can readily discover solutions on Stack Overflow, and using Digital Ocean is a straightforward experience.

Replies

Anatolii
    Savvy Planner
    Savvy Planner
    I'm Project Manager, Data Scientist, and full-stack Web Developer, so I use many tools: 1⃣ Project Management: Slack, Jira, Confluence, Figma, Swagger, Miro. Also used Wrike, Monday.com, and ClickUp. 2⃣ Data Science: Python (pandas, numpy, tensorflow, matplotlib, seaborn), SQL (MySQL, SQLite), VS Code, Jupyter Notebook. 3⃣ Web Development: Python, Django, Flask, SQL (MySQL, SQLite), AWS, JS, CSS, Bootstrap.
    Yannick
    Agreed about Digital Ocean ! Easy to use ! I am a VILT stack developer. Laravel has a great community and the are great. And Vue framework for the front-end. Also Easy to use πŸ‘
    Moritz Tomasi
    I'm a web developer and designer. For my design work i use Figma (switched over from Sketch a while ago). For actually building stuff i use NodeJS (with Typescript) and React (depends on the project, so either plain old React, NextJS or Remix). There are many other tools i use, so here are some of my favourites for both front- and backend work: - Postrgres, Firebase (hope i can replace that one with Supabase soon), Elasticsearch, Algolia, Redis - TailwindCSS (and a lot of TailwindUI), Radix UI, Headless UI - Most of my projects are deployed to Vercel, because it is just insanely convenient and has great DX. - Sentry.io for headless CMS. I just got really used to those tools over the years and most of them have great DX. But, that doesn't mean that i don't look at the shiny new stuff and evaluate it. We'll be launching our product mailbites.io on August 9th, which is supposed to simplify custom email development by providing components, sections, layouts and templates made with MJML. We would really appreciate your support. The mailbites website is made with a very simple stack: frontend (and the bit of backend we need) are implemented with Remix, and the user data is stored in Supabase. For payment processing we use lemonsqueezy (which i can only recommend). And the whole thing is deployed to Vercel. (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...)
    Tin Chung
    Mine would be folk CRM, Stripe, Figma, Zapier, SendGrid. Those are for marketing. Related to technologies, I mainly use React for frontend and if there are any technical requirements ask for specific tools and technologies, I will just adapt to it.
    heracleswellness
    Mobile application development is a dynamic and rapidly evolving field that has transformed the way we interact with technology. With the proliferation of smartphones and tablets, mobile apps have become an integral part of daily life, offering convenience, entertainment, and solutions to various problems. The process of developing a mobile app involves several critical stages, from conceptualization and design to development, testing, and deployment mobile application development is a multifaceted process that requires careful planning, design, coding, testing, and ongoing maintenance. It’s a field that combines creativity with technical expertise, offering endless possibilities for innovation and user engagement. Contact : https://attractgroup.com/blog/bl...