• Subscribe
  • What kind of insights matter to you in your user or customer research data?

Odun Odubanjo
    5 replies
    Hey PH community πŸ‘‹πŸ½ Curious to know what kind of insights matter to product people (PMs, designers, researchers, marketers) when analyzing user / customer research data. I’m working on a product that helps product teams get relevant insights from already gathered user / customer research docs e.g interview transcripts or surveys. Imagine you have those docs in a folder and you want to get a high-level view of what matters. What would you be interested in seeing?

Replies

Philip Snyder
    Delphi β€” Digital Clone Studio
    Delphi β€” Digital Clone Studio
    Cut through the smoke Focus on workflow data - Asking questions like "When was the last time this happened?" "How did you deal with it?" "Have you already looked for a solution to this problem?"
    Richard Gao
    I'd like to see correlations of behavior to better create customer segments. As an example, if there's a correlation between customers buying product x to also buying product y, then I'd like to be able to group these customers together to target them better. For example, I might decide to upsell product y to those who've bought product x.