What marketing channels (social media, email, ads, word of mouth) influence your decisions the most?

Dilan
18 replies

Replies

Baba Aghayev
SEO, as it requires lots of dedication in these days. If I see any company website in Top 5 Google Results without any ads, it tells me a lot.
Juliia
I am not sure whether any of marketing channels influence me much. Definetely, it has some impact on what I see - but mostly it is my own filter bubble that I've created by my own.
@juliia_m It sounds like you're aware of the potential influence marketing channels can have, but you feel that your personal interests and preferences play a larger role in shaping your online experience. It's interesting how we often curate our own content and create a unique filter bubble that reflects our tastes.
Natalia Toth
Definitely word of mouth from someone who actually tried the product or service
My3 Murthy
Word of mouth- marketing is a good way to build credibility on the topic/problem I am facing. But wether or not the "product" they are selling meets the requirements is a totally different question- that can only be understood by either trying the product yourself or word of mouth.
Kshitij
Launching soon!
It depends on the product, but globally speaking, word of mouth just before conversion and maybe social media/ads for early awareness about things.
Pratheek Adi
While email marketing and ads also catch my attention, I tend to rely more on personal recommendations and social media insights when making decisions.
Launching soon!
Word of mouth is indeed a powerful tool for building credibility and trust in the products or services you're considering. Contentify AI can help you effectively automate your marketing efforts, saving you time and ensuring consistency in your content across various platforms. With AI-powered agents generating visuals, captions, blog posts, and optimizing SEO, you can enhance your online presence and engage with your audience more effectively. Problem: It can be challenging to stay updated on the latest marketing trends and strategies to ensure your content remains relevant and engaging. Solution: Contentify's AI agents can help streamline your marketing efforts by generating content tailored to your brand identity and goals, while also providing insights and resources to help you optimize your marketing strategies. Try Contentify AI for Free here just look up Contentify AI
Moaz Ahmad
Launching soon!
There are tools that search the entire social media to find out what people are talking about your brand, of course you would need an analyst but it still is better than word of mouth.
Salar Davari
We'll try to consider all with social media having a little more value to us.
Elaine Lu
I find that social media and word of mouth have the most significant impact on my decisions. Authentic reviews and recommendations from friends or influencers often sway me more than traditional ads or emails.
Olie Fullin
definitely word of mouth, it's the easiest way to affect people's opinion of one thing.