• Subscribe
  • What's the best way to find a co-founder for your startup?

Borja DR
    15 replies
    and how did you find your co-founder?

Replies

Alice Saunders
    I found my co-founder through networking events and startup meetups.
    Benson Gao
    Begin with those close to you
    Han Kim
    Launching soon!
    Found mine via LinkedIn!
    Matt El Mouktafi
    Met my cofounder on LinkedIn 🙂 I just started sharing content about my work, made networking call … and we met like that. I wasn’t looking for one to begin with, I started alone which allowed me to choose a co founder I really wanted to work with and not someone by default
    Charlotte Pierce
    Finding a co-founder can be tricky, but I’ve had luck with online startup communities and forums.
    Borja DR
    @biralal_murmu Hello! Thanks for your answer! Which communites would you recommend to me apart from PH??
    Dhirendra Kumar
    For me, the best way to find a co-founder was through mutual connections. Friends and acquaintances often know someone who might be a good fit.
    Obsolution
    I hired mine to work on my project and when I realized he was going above and beyond I asked him if he wanted to become a partner instead.
    Borja DR
    @obsolutionai That's a smart move because you ensured you understood how this person worked and that their skills complemented yours.
    Leslie Conner
    I met my co founder ta a local startup event networking in person really helped me find someone with the same vision
    Beatrice Cromwell
    my co founder I found through an online platform like Co Founders Lab. It’s a great place to meet like mindes entrepreneurs.
    Lara Bishop
    we were college friends nd had similar interests, i think sometimes your network is the best place to look
    Borja DR
    @lara_bishop That's true! However, we often connect with people who are similar to us (like university friends). This makes it less likely to find someone with a complementary profile, as they might have similar skills, ways of thinking, and opinions as us.