• Subscribe
  • What steps have you taken to build a thriving community around your product?

Nneoma Jane
    32 replies

Replies

Ade
    Increase the awareness, gain a community and always gather the feedback and consider it
    Nneoma Jane
    @ade_fatma Thank you for sharing your insightful thoughts! increasing awareness and gathering feedback are crucial steps.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Reaching out to existing (satisfied customers) where the word spread very fast. Inviting people who are quite relevant to the business. Helping to solve their problems and pull the community in. Cross-posting with other communities to gain new users. To name a few :)
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @linda_yanlin We are creating one community, soon we will announce more :)
    Sirina D
    Listen actively, you should pay close attention to customers need, interests
    Nneoma Jane
    @sinadyy I agree cos listening attentively to customers needs and interests is indeed crucial for building a thriving community around a product.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    In 2 words: "give value" Help others only if you help others they will see you as a prominent member and you will be remembered
    Robert K Simpson
    Use social media (insta,fb,twitter,tiktok), forums, and customer support interactions to gather feedback.
    German Arrowoods
    Post you product on everywhere on social media (ints,fb,twitter,tiktok)
    Gabriel Ryan
    Encourage members to share their experience, ask questions, support each others
    Fannie Holt
    I host regular events/meetups to foster face to face connections
    Sacha Dumay
    I created a discord community for other backend developer like myself that want to create SaaS. We are still a small community but we try to help and learn from each other!
    Jerry Twin
    Use social media effectively, promote your product on different platforms
    Timothy Bramlett
    So the single biggest thing we have done is that we deployed a Discord server for our product and then we also host weekly office hours where we are all on video and customers can ask us any questions.
    Zoe Miles
    daily posts comments engagement with differet people
    Jojo wu
    Cool.In this discussion, I learned a lot
    Ali Asad Ullah
    We should define a comment goal/mission that resonate with users
    Nneoma Jane
    @aliasadullah That's a great point! defining a comment goal or mission that resonates with users is very crucial.