• Subscribe
  • Which CRM application do you use for your daily needs or even heard of?

ROHITASH SINHA
    20 replies
    Your comments will help me evaluate the marketing efforts done by either of the products to gain visibility.

Replies

Jasper James
    I’ve had a great experience with Salesforce. It’s powerful and customizable
    ROHITASH SINHA
    @jasper_james Salesforce for me is a benchmark for similar kind of products, a top notch however I wish it can now transform its old school UI/UX
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    I've used Zoho CRM. it has comprehensive features that help streamline customer relationship management and enhance marketing efforts.
    Sen William
    I’ve heard about Pipedrive. its intuitive interface and focuses on sales pipeline management is worthy, which can be very effective for sales teams.
    ROHITASH SINHA
    @sen_wialiam Pipedrive is a new age CRM and a very good one, I would also recommend Salesmate which is on the same lines and has some cutting edge features.
    Sheik Born
    I rely on Zoho CRM for organizing my client interactions. It’s flexible and has a ton of features that fit my needs.
    Kistiñe Sheffield
    I’ve used Zoho CRM before, and it’s quite versatile with a lot of features for the price
    Tumblar Kevin
    HubSpot CRM is my go-to for daily tasks because of its user-friendly interface and robust features.
    Alira Kamb
    Salesforce offers extensive customization options, which makes it suitable for complex business needs.
    Steve Troy
    Zoho CRM provides great integration with other tools, making it convenient for managing various aspects of customers relations.
    ROHITASH SINHA
    @steve_troy I hope you had a great experience with Zoho, did you feel Zoho lacked in some aspects or wherein a native integration or feature would have been good?
    Zulma Cink
    I’ve been using HubSpot for a while now. It’s really intuitive, and I love how it integrates with other tools I use daily.
    Deangelo Hinkle
    I’ve used none of the above personally, but I’ve heard good things about Fresh sales for its ease of use and automation features
    ROHITASH SINHA
    @deangelo_hinkle a good product for sure in making, however all that glisters is not gold :)). Looking forward to hear more of it.