• Subscribe
  • Which day of the week works the best to publish your product on Product Hunt?

Abhay Talreja
    23 replies
    Which day usually has the most users on PH ? Making the launch day reach more users will be great.

Replies

William Willey
    Tuesday has been considered the best day to launch on Product Hunt, as it tends to have the highest traffic and engagement. 😃😃
    Tegan Bradleys
    Wednesday is a popular day for launches, with a good balance of traffic and competition. 🙂
    Abhay Talreja
    @tegan_bradleys1 Thats a good point, we just dont need traffic, we also need to see least competition
    Stephen Maden
    Tuesday is best day to launch ⭐
    Robert K Simpson
    Tuesday and Thursday are best ⭐
    Paul McCoy
    Thursday is best
    linda jay
    Friday can be a good choice for products that appeal to a weekend audience, but competition can be higher. 🌟
    Abhay Talreja
    @linda_jay If the best days are Tuesday/Thursday (based on community poll) - Will there me more competition on Friday. That's interesting any data to derive at this conclusion ?
    Julie Julie Cochrans
    Avoid holidays and major events, these days can have lower overall traffic and engagement on Product Hunt.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Weekends have good chances of winning (if you are featured – "detail" :D). Weekdays when you want to have more exposure to more people. Depends on your goal.
    Abhay Talreja
    @busmark_w_nika Thats a good point, weekends can help you win a top spot, cause low volumne. Weekdays can give you more exposure/traffic. Then depends on your conversion
    Pierre-Yves Dubreucq
    I checked the last 30 day launch and I don't think there are any days when there are fewer products and/or participants. Very often, it's over 1,000 Upvotes, and to do that, you need a big community. Personally, I did just over 200 6 months ago, and I'm hoping to do more for my next launch in a few days' time.
    Abhay Talreja
    @pydubreucq That is interesting information. 200 is a good goal. I hope/wish that i get those many upvotes. Any other tip / learning you will like to share ?
    Samir Rashed
    You might be surprised, but one of the best launch days I've ever had was on a Monday! 😄
    Abhay Talreja
    @samirrashed Thats the first i am hearing about it. Is it because you got more conversions or you got more traffic ? I see you have quite a lot of products released too
    Max
    Stylar
    Launching soon!
    Sunday probably means less competition, that's what we did before.
    Abhay Talreja
    @stylar_max Roger that, one learning i have, weekends are easy to get popular if you have enough community to upvote. weekdays, get you more traffic / eyeballs though
    Paige Castillo
    I think Thursday.