• Subscribe
  • Which day of the week works the best to publish your product on Product Hunt?

Abhay Talreja
    23 replies
    Which day usually has the most users on PH ? Making the launch day reach more users will be great.

Replies

Pierre-Yves Dubreucq
    I checked the last 30 day launch and I don't think there are any days when there are fewer products and/or participants. Very often, it's over 1,000 Upvotes, and to do that, you need a big community. Personally, I did just over 200 6 months ago, and I'm hoping to do more for my next launch in a few days' time.
    Abhay Talreja
    @pydubreucq That is interesting information. 200 is a good goal. I hope/wish that i get those many upvotes. Any other tip / learning you will like to share ?
    William Willey
    Tuesday has been considered the best day to launch on Product Hunt, as it tends to have the highest traffic and engagement. 😃😃
    Tegan Bradleys
    Wednesday is a popular day for launches, with a good balance of traffic and competition. 🙂
    Abhay Talreja
    @tegan_bradleys1 Thats a good point, we just dont need traffic, we also need to see least competition
    Stephen Maden
    Tuesday is best day to launch ⭐
    Robert K Simpson
    Tuesday and Thursday are best ⭐
    Paul McCoy
    Thursday is best
    linda jay
    Friday can be a good choice for products that appeal to a weekend audience, but competition can be higher. 🌟
    Abhay Talreja
    @linda_jay If the best days are Tuesday/Thursday (based on community poll) - Will there me more competition on Friday. That's interesting any data to derive at this conclusion ?
    Julie Julie Cochrans
    Avoid holidays and major events, these days can have lower overall traffic and engagement on Product Hunt.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Weekends have good chances of winning (if you are featured – "detail" :D). Weekdays when you want to have more exposure to more people. Depends on your goal.
    Abhay Talreja
    @busmark_w_nika Thats a good point, weekends can help you win a top spot, cause low volumne. Weekdays can give you more exposure/traffic. Then depends on your conversion
    Samir Rashed
    You might be surprised, but one of the best launch days I've ever had was on a Monday! 😄
    Abhay Talreja
    @samirrashed Thats the first i am hearing about it. Is it because you got more conversions or you got more traffic ? I see you have quite a lot of products released too
    Max
    Stylar
    Launching soon!
    Sunday probably means less competition, that's what we did before.
    Abhay Talreja
    @stylar_max Roger that, one learning i have, weekends are easy to get popular if you have enough community to upvote. weekdays, get you more traffic / eyeballs though
    Paige Castillo
    I think Thursday.