• Subscribe
  • Does constantly being on social media for marketing your product cause you stress or anxiety? šŸ˜„

Priyanka Saini
    25 replies
    If so, how do you manage it? I'm asking because I often experience the same and take a full-day break from my phone and computer to help my body feel healthy. Sitting in front of a screen all day for work can become exhausting for both the mind and body. How do you handle this, or is it just me? šŸ§

Replies

Udaya Sri
    Thatā€™s why I read books in my free time to avoid burnout. It helps me slow down and relax.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I am on the same page and the only way how to compensate (for me) is an excessive amount of physical activity and a long stay outside. Not possible so much during winter months but I still find a way :)
    Alexander Galitsky
    I talk to my therapist, and then my therapist talks to his therapist, and so on. So we create a never-ending circle of sharing happiness šŸ¤—
    Alicia Klein
    I definitely feels the stress from constant social media updates. To manage it, I set specific times for checking notifications and use apps that help track screen time to ensure I take breaks.
    Emma Walsh
    It's tough balancing social media with personal well being. I find that scheduling posts in advance and setting strict work hours helps reduce anxiety and keeps me from feeling overwhelmed.
    Eric Spencer
    Social media can be draining, for sure. Iā€™ve started using tools to schedule posts and manage engagement, plus I make sure to take regular breaks throughout the day to stay grounded.
    Sana Silhah
    Absolutely! For me, social media marketing is a double-edged sword. It's amazing for reaching a wide audience, but the constant pressure to churn out content and keep up with trends can be stressful.
    Salamatu Abdullahi
    To manage the stress, I take regular social media breaks. Sometimes I unplug for a whole weekend! It helps me recharge and come back with fresh ideas
    Alina Lee
    I totally get where youā€™re coming from. Iā€™ve found that taking regular breaks and setting specific times for social media helps me manage the stress.
    Rose Linda
    I have been dealing with the same issue. Taking a full day off from screen sounds like a great strategy. I usually take short breaks throughout the day to stay refreshed.
    Matthew Baker
    Its not just you; social media can be draining. I find that setting boundaries and taking mental health days helps me stay balanced and avoid burnout.
    Jerry Bailey
    I totally relate to the stress of being constantly connected for marketing.
    Mathew Chang
    No, I donā€™t usually feel anxious about social media marketing.
    Stephanie Alma
    to manage the stress, I try to unplug from social media for a few hours each day and engage in offline activities like reading or exercising.
    Magomed Vedzizhev
    Yes, it causes stress. I can't even tell you why. I think it's just from working at the computer for a long time. However, you just need to break away from the computer for a long time, just relaxšŸ˜“
    Luna Thompson
    I find it helpful to schedule designated times for checking and posting, and I make sure to have screen-free periods to relax and disconnect.
    Peter Baxter
    For me is like I manage it by setting specific times during the daay for social media work and taking regular breaks. It helps me stay focused and reduces anxiety.
    Viviana Madeleine
    Actually, I havenā€™t felt much stress from using social media for marketing.
    carlye Julie
    If you are getting positive results, I guess it will give you more motivation.
    Derek Liu
    I totally get that feeling, especially when youā€™ve put in so much effort and had high expectations, only to end up disappointed. Iā€™m trying to remind myself to keep expectations in check as Iā€™m launching this Monday, though I admit I canā€™t help having high hopes from time to time :)